Monday, November 17, 2008

What's going on...

A quick update on my radio show for the next couple weeks!

This weeks its the Thanksgiving show!

Yes, I know its not until next week...

This week comedy bits and thoughts on the purely American Holiday along with the normal crazy talk!

Next week (on Thanksgiving) something special:If the turkey hasn't put you to sleep early stay up.If you caught a nap then stay up! We'll kick off the Christmas season (yes, I wait until after Thanksgiving) with some special stuff that you just won't want to miss!

In this special ONE HOUR version of My World I'll be playing back a Christmas concert given by my daughter's school.

Why, you ask?

Because in the days when I was growing up and developing my love for radio, LOCAL radio stations still existed...not the giant corporate monsters they are today. And they would have carried (and cared about) a group of school kids singing and performing at a local hospital for their "Festival of Trees".

So in honor of that kind of tradition I will re-play the performance uninterrupted and unedited.

Its sports and politics and kids and marriage and funny songs and weird news and all the things that make up my world...every Thursday at 11pm! on My World!

Listen to My World - An attempt to have a civil discourse about life and all the little things that we all go through! on internet talk radio

~ Glenn

Glenn J Heller's Facebook profile

No comments: