Thursday, November 20, 2008

Radio Gaga

Show 36 Links!


Happy Thanksgiving!

It was tough going on air this week with the Steeler-Bengal game still undecided, but I had faith on my home team and they came through!

By the way...the REFS SUCK! Honestly, can't the NFL afford to hire younger guys who can keep up with the play? How can they make a call when they can't even breath after running downfield!?!?

Still, I have to give props to the fans of the Bengals...they have to go through some really tough times with that team!

So since it was the Thanksgiving show we had some great comedy bits from Lewis Black, Adam Sandler and some wonderful older stuff from Andy Griffith!

After the closing credits it was time for weird news!

1) A cougar attacked! And it wasn't the hot kind of courgar either!
2) A German supermarket chain got caught poisoning their garbage to keep the homeless away. Funny, maybe they could just have GIVEN it to them since they were throwing it away anyway?3) A woman hid a rotting corpse in her bathroom so she could continue collecting the social security for her religious leader. I had two jokes...listen to hear them...they're funnier that way!4) Wisconsin water authority threatned a lien on a blind, 74 year old woman's house because she owed 1 cent from last year. Yea, she never saw that one coming....


NEXT WEEK:

A one hour show!

I'm going back to my love for local radio and playing back a 45 minute program recorded live at a local hospital and performed by my daughters school. Its Christmas carols and musical presentations.

I feel its important to support our local communities even in the age of a global community via the world wide web.

Join me!

Glenn J Heller's Facebook profile


~ Glenn

No comments: