Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mexican Radio?

The weekly edition of my internet radio show is up...here is the related information!

Listen to My World - An attempt to have a civil discourse about life and all the little things that we all go through! on internet talk radio

Back to reality!

The election is finally over!!

Even though it still dominated the begining of the show I am SO glad to have it finally be done with!I wrote a more expansive blog on my thoughts here.

We discussed how the right wing noise machine hurt McCain more than helped him all the while trying to save their own butts.

And now they are eating their own!

I'd give you links to all of their sites, but why encourage you?

So on to weird news!

1) Farts are good for me! Not so much for you...
2) A kid got sued for damaging a car...that hit him and left him for dead.
3) If you call the police a lot you might get arressted.
4) A hernia operation of a 10 year old angel fish...I can't make up a funny line for that.

Join me again next thursday at 11p for more stuff.

Look me up on Myspace or Facebook and check out my new blog as I count down to my 40th birthday!

Thanks kids!

~ Glenn


No comments: