Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Something about you

This was originally posted on my Myspace page.

For some reason it seems to want to screw up the page so I am re-posting it here for the sake of linking it and making my life just that much easier!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was brought to my attention that I have never posted anything about me on this page!

I guess I never thought anyone would be interested as my family and “real world” friends already know all about me, but maybe I should.
smilie explode


I am 38 years old and live in PA. I’ve been married to my best friend since October 26, 1996. We met on a blind date (set up by a mutual friend) in 1994. We went out again a week later and then saw each other every day after that until about three months before we got married (and then only because Michelle had to take a business trip). Smilie Hug

We have two great kids.

Veronica was born January 27, 1998. She was 3-months premature and scared the heck out of us! After some great medical care we brought her home in April, 1998. She is 10 years old and (knock on wood) has no lingering effects from her early troubles.

Joshua was born January 9, 2002, also 3-month early. He gave us MORE of a scare…as did Michelle as she had some complications that required some great medical care also! Michelle came home in a week, Josh three months later…and he too has shown no (knock on wood) complications from his early adventure.
natural energy

I’ve had several jobs. My favorite was morning DJ at WPQR-FM in Uniontown, PA. I left there when the checks stopped clearing! I moved to WASP-FM (before they were bought by the conglomerate that is Froggyland) but the pressure of being on call 24 hours a day (and the lack of high pay) was putting strain on my relationship with Michelle. I switched careers completely and went to work for Rainbow Rentals delivering and cleaning appliances and furniture. After a few years I had taken their management class and was given my own store in 1998. Traveling back and forth to Johnstown, PA, Michelle and I were debating a move when I was offered my current job at Craft Tire. I now have a two-minute commute to work and better pay and some freedom when I have to leave for family matters!

crazy

Through it all Michelle has been my constant.

Despite the job problems or personal problems I know she’s the one to right my ship…even when I don’t think it’s wrong! LOL! We’re not perfect…we squabble and have our differences just like any couple that has been together as long as we have…but we find a way to work things out and for that I am eternally grateful. I’ve made some good friends over the years. Some I am still in contact with, some I may never see again. None ever supported me the way Michelle has. love

That’s about it. I have a wonderful family (that extends to in-laws, parents, my sister and her family, my nieces and nephews) and overall a pretty good life. And I guess that’s all anyone can ask for.

smilie

~ Glenn


No comments: