Monday, November 3, 2008

At this moment

So tomorrow is election day...I should be pretty sure who I am voting for, right?

I always wondered who those "undecides" were in the surveys.

After almost two years of primaries and two months of non-stop ceoverage with 24-hour news cycles EVERYONE should be pretty sure who they are voting for,

But I'm still, well, undecided.

I liked McCain in 200 and thought what Rove and the RNC did to him in South Carolina was a disgrace.

Eight years later I still prefered him to the other Republican candidates, but he's allowed that same RNC to dictate his campaign and he doesn't appear to be himself.

Then he picked Sarah Palin and tall.

How disappointing.

You mean to tell me there was another attaractive, conservative woman who ACTUALLY KNEW SOMETHING in the entire country?!?!

And then there is Obama.

He speaks well, I agree with many of the social ideas he has and his tax plan would benefit me and my family.

But is he ready to serve?

And what happens if he wins to all those people who simply will not like him because of his race? Will we see another uprising?

Something has been brewing for years now and that might push us over the brink.

But then two words keep me from pulling the lever for McCain: President Palin.

So with less than 24 hours left I am one of the idiot "undecided" voters.

Who knows? Maybe something drastic will happen before I cast my vote. If not I hope I have a good idea before I go in.

~ Glenn

No comments: