Sunday, November 16, 2008

Games people play...

Two posts to day to make up for my slacking this week! LOL!

First, my kids...or children as some people prefer.

I used to talk about "kids" before I had them and I knew one person who asked if I was planning on raising baby goats because THOSE are kids...we have "children".

Yes, my friends are a pain in the hind quarters too.

But I digress.

I love my kids.

Veronica is going to be 11 and Joshua is going to be 7, both in January.

When their birthdays roll around around go into detail on the miracle of their births...but today I just wanted to say how happy I am that they get involved in stuff.

When I was 10 I think I had played one season of baseball (I sucked) and that was it.

Roni has played four seasons of soccer and now two years of league bowling. Plus she is involved in school activities like the performance arts.

Josh just started his first year of bowling, but I KNOW I wasn't doing anything like that in first grade!

So here are a couple clips of my KIDS. I love 'em and don't know what I would do without them!





~ Glenn

No comments: