Friday, February 20, 2009

Headline News

My World is dead...long live My World.

After 49 shows dating back to last March I will no longer be hosting my Internet radio show.

But that is because I am launching a brand new show!

Back in the day I worked in "real" radio with a good friend and we are going to reunite to bring you something a little different on blog talk radio!

Beginning Thursday March 5th at 10pm it will be "Jeff and Glenn @ 10!"

Thirty minutes of talk and all kinds of stuff.

There will still be the "People I Hate" segments, weird news and a lot of the things from My World, but there will also be more interviews, contests, and new features like "Dial a Date" and "Facebook Profile of the week"!

I want to thank the ones who listened and supported my little folly for the past year and I also want to encourage you to listen to the new show starting in March!

One of the very first contests we are running was announced last night:

The Limerick Show!

For the next month we want YOU dear reader to send us your favorite limericks. Actually we want you to read them for us! Send an audio file, post it to YouTube, brings us a copy personally...we don't care!

Over the next few days I will post links to YouTube and Daily Motion where you can post your videos and emails where you can send the audio files.

If you need some technical support just drop one of us a line and we'll do what we can.

The best ones will be compiled for the show on April 2nd (one day past April Fools Day) and played back!

So, as they say, stay tuned!

~ Glenn

No comments: