Thursday, December 4, 2008

Turn The Radio On...

Welcome to December and Happy Hunting!

I'm ticked about people suddenly deciding that we can't support a bailout for the auto industry when they weren't so vocal against the one for the banks.

So after blowing off some steam we went right into the Holiday spirit with football talk and how the Steelers rule!

Then our second song of the show by Da Yoopers!

Weird news followed:
1) Its cold! In November! I'm stunned! And so are the turtles!
2) Ads on tests...
3) Stop having your kids drive you when you are drunk. Ok? Just stop.
4) Crap you can't make up that shows how life just isn't fair...

More Christmas stuff next week. I think I'll retire the "People I Hate" segment until after Christmas...just doesn't seem right, ya know?

Have a listen!


Glenn J Heller's Facebook profile

No comments: