Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Tradition

Whew!

Last Christmas party of the year is over!

Now we still have to get together with family on Christmas Eve and then the other side of the family on Christmas Day...but no more parties!

I love getting together with everyone and the more the merrier...but I'm worn out!

We didn't have Christmas "parties" growing up. All the relatives would come to my Grandmother's house on Christmas Eve and then Christmas morning after all the gifts were opened we would ride from relative to relative visiting (in the back of a car with no seat belts by the way)!

Now we have one for work, one for the neighborhood, one for the extended family on one side...I love them but I'm glad its over.

Until New Year's Eve.

I wonder who decided that we need to ring in the next second in the continuous flow of time with a big party?!?!

~ Glenn

No comments: