Monday, December 22, 2008

I love this bar...

We have a great time getting together to watch Steeler games!

Win or lose it is always an adventure!

I never liked to get with other people to watch a football game because I tend to get loud and upset when the team I am rooting for is doing poorly.

But for the last three years a group of us have been taking turns hosting the games and its turned into great fun.

However the best place so far is at my in-laws house.



They have the best set up in their basement with a full-sized bar, dart board, big screen television (with speakers even in the bathroom!), a pool table...its a great place to watch a game!

Not that this is an earth-shattering revelation to anyone but I thought I should at least thank them for putting up with all of us most of the time!
~ Glenn

No comments: