Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oops...I did it again!

The blogging ever day thing is hard!

It amazes me how much life can get n the way of just taking 5 or 10 minutes and spewing out some random words to fulfill a self-made promise.

But none the less I miss my post on Saturday so I'll try to do today.

Look for a some great pictures too as we had a community Halloween party last night!

A word about that too, if I may:

People...have a good time when you party, but always remember that there is a tomorrow and someone will remember what you did! I know, I'm the buzz kill, but its amazing how people act like there is some sort of time-space warp during parties and every one's memory will be erased before the next morning! LOL!

More later!

~ Glenn

1 comment:

Gmdino said...

you are not a buzzkill. you are the voice of reason. You are the little angel that is on everyone's shoulder, but some choose to ignore. Then at one time or another it is usually said that Glenn was right when he said i shouldnt do that. People can be stupid sometimes but they are the ones that have to learn from their mistakes. You can only give them the options but they need to make the final decisions. It doesnt become your problem, until you pick it up.. but I love you anyways....