Friday, October 24, 2008

On the radio

I have been hosting an internet radio show for the past six months.

Every Thursday at 11pm I spend 30 minutes forcing my opinions on an unsuspecting world.

So since I already posted one blog entry today I'm going to be lazy and just repost the show here for people to listen to!



In addition I also post a blog with links to the vaiours stories and stuff so y'all know I'm not pulling it out of my hind end.

Here is a copy of that blog also:

We talked politics for the last time before the election with an emphasis on how unready Sara Palin is for the job.

So I turned to some people I trust for information on the presidential candidates. Two people with just slightly less experience than Mrs. Plain: My six year old son and my ten year old daughter.


Since Sarah Palin and Tall couldn't answer a third grader's question I pulled out a great novelty song form the host of "Are you smarter than a 5th grader", Jeff Foxworthy. A duet with Jeff and Alan Jackson "Games Rednecks Play."

Here's your weird news for the week also:

1) Five steps to remaining sane...where's the fun in that?
2) A woman goes to the emergency room with a broken leg, never sees a doctor and gets billed!
3) Your choice...pay your bill at the waffle house or go to jail.Next week...60 MINUTES!!!All halloween novelty songs and clips! Perfect for saving and playing at YOUR party on halloween!


Don't forget to look me up on Myspace and Facebook and add me as a friend!


Talk to you then!~ Glenn

No comments: