Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lonely Is The Night

This week it was Billy Squire leading off the show!

Loads of football talk as I am AMPED about the Steelers going for their record 6th Super Bowl win!

So naturally I played a lot of Steeler stuff. Pittsburgh fans love their team and they love to sing about them too!

One song I did NOT play, but I wanted to link anyway because it is good and the kids who sing it are 11 and 12 years old!



We did our LOST update and I'll try to be more concise next week but there was a lot of football stuff to talk about!


Next week: More LOST! A Super Bowl recap! Hockey (well, football is over ya know?) and the proud and long awaited return of the "People I Hate" segment!


Talk with you all then!

~ Glenn


Glenn J Heller's Facebook profile

No comments: