Monday, January 26, 2009

I can't drive 55

Look, would you people do me a favor?

If for some, person reason you are unable to drive the posted speed limit will STAY THE HECK OFF THE ROADS!!!

If I have to follow one more person leading their own personal parade through the back roads of my county I may have do something drastic!

I understand that some older folks feel more comfortable driving slower...perhaps they would feel even MORE comfortable after they PULLED OVER AND LET THE 20 CARS BEHIND THEM PASS!!!

And in foul weather a good many people want to be safe...and the safest thing for them to do is TO STAY THE HECK HOME!!!

Honest to goodness people...if the sign says 45 then do at least that. If you can't then get out of the way. You must not be any hurry anyway!

Oh, and to all you people who drive in the passing lane on the highway? The ones who are in the left lane long enough to declare residency? THE SAME GOES FOR YOU!!!!

Pull over!! If you are passing someone even slower than you (as if) then DO IT! And then PULL OVER!!

And if you are trying to keep ME from speeding? Well until they give you a badge and a siren YOU ARE NOT THE PROTECTOR OF THE SPEED LIMIT!

Its not even that I speed! I just want to get around the slower traffic and some moron is coasting along in the left lane for 100 miles while a trail of cars get caught behind them.

Of course George Carlin can explain it better than I ever could.

Enjoy!



~ Glenn

No comments: