Friday, September 25, 2009

Time is on my side...

Where the heck has a year gone?!?!

When I started this little blog with the intention of writing something every day for one year I did understand the immensity of that task!

So now, with less than a month left until the year is up I need to make an effort to at least post more regularly!

As part of that I'm going to start the Friday night music scene. A selection of videos that may have nothing in common other than I got a kick out of them!

I do something similar every day on facebook with my mid-day musical interlude...a song (or two) every day that can break up the monotony!

Tonight we'll go LIVE and start of with something a little more mellow:




And now some more sweet harmonies:


And while we're telling stories about bands how about a little life on the road:



And one more about life on the road:

So there ya have it!

If you want to see a set of particular songs let me know!

~ Glenn

No comments: