Friday, March 13, 2009

Video Killed the Radio Star

(Click on the title above to hear the second episode of Jeff and Glenn @ 10!)



We kicked off the show with another classic! "Ain't No Crime" by billy Joel and featured on the Piano Man album!



As usual the conversation flowed from Facebook and the new changes in the homepages to the Penguins and I bored Jeff to sleep while ranting about Glenn Beck and politics in general!



We had a brand new Top 9 list...which turned in to a top 8 when I found I I used the same one twice! (Darn editors!)



"People I Hate" returned and this week Brad Jolie, sorry...Pitt was the guest of honor!



Also we had a call from a young lady who is promoting Congenital Heart Defect Awareness. Her two-year old son has already had several operations and she will be calling back in the future to tell her story!



We'll be back on the Internets next week and look forward to hearing from you!




Enjoy!

~ Glenn

No comments: