Sunday, March 1, 2009

Deadbeat club

So I heard today that Paul Harvey died.

So time for my Paul Harvey stories:

I was forced to listen to his drivel for well over a year as I hosted a radio program in the mid 90's.

At some point I realized that his "News and Comment" was more comment than news so I started calling it "News and Rumor".

Yes, I got told to stop that by the station.

So then our news man Norm (RIP) starts a story about Paul being a cross dresser and how it was widely known but the mainstream media would never talk about it.

We even went as far as to say how it probably allowed a bunch of mid-western conservatives feel open enough to admit their own cross-dressing.

Kind of an inside joke but it amused us...lol.

Anyway, he's gone now and I attemtpt to not speak ill of the dead so that wil be that.

~ Glenn

No comments: