Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Daddy's home...

Man...been awhile since I posted a blog and I apologize! Life has a way of doing that to you, but I have a bunch of stuff so look fore more frequent updates again!

Today I wanted to talk about Tom Brady who says he is healthy and ready to play football again after a season ending injury in game one last year.

Well, who gives a rat's ass?

I mean we're talking about ONE player injured in the NFL.

A man* who plays for a known cheater and philanderer.

A guy who got one woman pregnant...and then married another.

A guy who's stats suddenly got inflated when one of the greatest receivers (when he feels like it) joined his team. Hell, Randy Moss can make ANY QB look good!

So he says he's ready to play.

Whoo hoo.

Listen to me NFL...the fans of the OTHER teams get tired of the ass-kissing of Tom Brady (although I'm sure he doesn't).

Mr. Brady is another player who played on a good team and in a smart system. He was part of three teams that won Super Bowls (thanks to one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history as much as Tom.)

I don't want to see anyone injured for life...but please...he had the best docotrs and round the clock care. He didn't have to worry about where he next check was coming from or if he could afford to feed his family (or families as it is).

He's another over-paid athlete that has been deified by a star-worshiping media.

So lets kock the crap off now and no one will get hurt.

~ Glenn

No comments: